TG Missouri adds dozens of jobs | Business
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - TG Missouri has added several jobs to fulfill gradually increasing sales volumes.
TG Missouri has about 40 temporary to permanent job openings to coincide with Toyota's return to 100 percent production this month.
The release of a new Camry model this month has created an increase in sales volumes, according to General Manager Rhonda Ruark.
TG Missouri had some layoffs in 2009. The company cited lack of demand at the time.
TG Missouri makes car parts like steering wheels, air bags, dashboard accessories, and trim.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse