Perryville business adds paint hangar at airport | Business
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - A Perryville business will get a state-of-the-art upgrade.
Sabreliner officially opened its new 32,000 square foot paint hangar at the Perryville Airport.
Company officials say the addition will increase ouput and could lead to new jobs in the future.
Sabreline, which specializes in aircraft painting, also repairs and upgrades jet aircraft, both civilian and military.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse