Phone lines working at PCMH | Community Spirit
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Perry County Memorial Hospital says as of Tuesday morning, all of their phone lines on campus are now working.
They say they are expecting a lot of calls and ask that the public bear with them and know they are doing everything they can to accommodate your health care needs.
Phones were not working after a utility company cut the lines Monday morning, and they could not receive or make calls.
You can click here to follow the hosptial on Facebook.
Copyright KFVS 2013. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse