Two arrested after burglary in Perryville | Crime
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - Perry County Sheriff's deputies arrested two people accused of burglary.
Erica L. Clary, 32, of Frohna faces burglary 1st degree, stealing of any firearm, and stealing over $500,000 charges.
Lord L. Gwin, 43, of Cape Girardeau also faces burglary 1st degree, stealing of any firearm, and stealing over $500,000 charges.
The Perry County Sheriff's Office reports several items were taken from a home at 4935 Hwy. 61 N. in Perryville. A chrome 45 cal. semiautomatic Llama pistol, numerous items of jewelry, an X-box 360 game system with games, a Play Station game system with games, and Bluf Ray videos were taken.
"We were able to recover most of the property," said Perry County Sheriff Gary J. Schaaf in a release. "But the firearm went to Cape Girardeau, and despite the assistance of the Cape Girardeau Police Department and members of the SEMO Drug Task Force, we were unable to recover it yet."
Lord Louis Gwin may also be looking at federal weapons charges stemming from this incident.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse