Man accused of stealing vehicle from Gilster-Mary Lee parking lot | Crime
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Police say a southeast Missouri man stole a vehicle from Gilster-Mary Lee and later crashed it.
Larry J. McCann Jr., 38, of Saint Mary, Missouri was charged with class C felony tampering with a motor vehicle first degree and class D felony leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident with Injury and property damage.
Police say McCann stole a vehicle from the Gilster-Mary Lee parking lot on Thursday in McBride, then crashed it and ran from the scene.
McCann was later taken to the Perry County Jail on $10,000 cash or surety bond.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse