Perry Co. Sheriff announces new app | Crime
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Perry County Sheriff Gary J. Schaaf announced his office has launched a new smartphone app that allows the office to communicate more effectively with the community.
The Perry County Sheriff's Office app is a free download and is available for users of Android operating systems. The sheriff says iPhone users will be able to use this app soon.
Users of this app will have access to real-time jail/detention information, plus other items of interest, such as warrants, most wanted, news, an office directory and VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday) integration.
"We know more and more people are getting the information they need from their smartphones," said Schaaf. "We are using the latest communication technology to keep the public informed."
To get the site users need to go to "MOPerrySD" and download the app.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse