Perryville man charged with drug distribution | Crime
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - A Perryville man faces charges of drug distribution.
John V. French, 27, of Perryville, Mo., is charged with distributing a controlled substance. An ongoing investigation by the Perry County Sheriff's Department led to French's arrest.
The warrant was a result of an incident in May. French was arrested in January earlier this year.
French has two separate bonds. Bond is set at $35,000 cash for his January arrest. Bond is set at $10,000 for his May arrest.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse