Perryville man facing multiple drug charges | Crime
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - A Perryville man is facing drug charges after the sheriff's office received a call for an unresponsive person Tuesday morning.
Kevin A. Decker, 32, was charged with three counts of Class C felony possession of a controlled substance, and two Class A misdemeanor counts for possession of up to 35 grams of marijuana and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
At about 8:32 a.m. on Tuesday, the Perry County Sheriff's Office received a call to Lynwood Trailer Park for a person that was unresponsive. When the ambulance and deputies arrived, deputies say the man was responsive, but they found illegal drugs in his possession.
Deputies say the found heroin, Aderall and Xanax on Decker, which they say he didn't have a prescription for. They say he also had a misdemeanor amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Decker is currently being held at the Perry County Jail on $10,000 cash only bond.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Upcoming Events near Perry - Missouri County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse