Sedgewickville man accused of drug distribution | Crime
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - A Sedgewickville man faces drug charges after an ongoing undercover drug operation by the Perry County Sheriff's Office.
Johnathan M. Hobbs, 21, of Sedgewickville was arrested Tuesday on an active warrant for Class B felony distribution of a controlled substance stemming from an incident on May 8.
Hobbs was being held in custody on $10,000 cash only bond.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse