3 Perryville residents charged in burglary, theft | Crime
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Three Perryville residents have been charged with burglary, theft and stealing.
Craig A. Pratt, 31; Ashley M. Schremp, 24; and Brian K. Keller, 46; have been charged with second degree burglary and theft/stealing over $500 but less than $25,000.
On Friday, Feb. 8 the Perry County Sheriff's Office received a report of burglary and theft. They say someone entered an unlocked rear door and accessed the safe in the business, stealing an undisclosed amount of money.
According to officers, the money was recovered a short distance away from the business later that morning.
They say the investigation led to a discovery of a conspiracy by three Perryville residents to commit the crime. Warrants were issued, and Pratt and Schremp have already been arrested. Officers say they are still looking for Keller.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse