Perryville man arrested on charges of distributing a controlled substance | Crime
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - A Perryville man was arrested on charges of distributing a controlled substance.
Twenty-five-year-old Justin L. Walker of Perryville was arrested on an outstanding warrant for Class B Felony Distribution of a Controlled Substance.
The arrest took place on Friday, March 8.
The arrest stems from a November 2012 incident involving an undercover operation by the Perry County Sheriff's
Walker was transported to the Perry County Jail where he is being held pending $1,000 Cash bond.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse