Community photo: Star gazing at it's best | Environment
If you haven't already seen it, be sure to look at the skies after dark to see a picture it is providing at this time.
You will find a nice bright crescent moon. On Sunday, to the left of the moon is the planet Jupiter, and to the bottom of the moon is the planet Venus which is a little brighter than the planet Jupiter. You don't want to miss it.
These pictures were taken in Scott County, Mo. How well can you see the moon and planets where you live? You can e-mail us pictures from your community to cNews@kfvs12.com or click here to upload them. Don't forget to include your name, where you were from and a brief description of the picture.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Upcoming Events near Perry - Missouri County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse