PCMH to host Safe Sitter Classes Dec. 27-28 | Events
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Perry County Memorial Hospital will host Safe Sitter Classes Thursday and Friday, December 27 and 28 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The classes will be in the PCMH Education Center Room A. There is a $28 fee for the class.
You can call Kathy at 768-3272 to register.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse