3 killed in early morning high-speed rollover crash | News
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Three people are dead following an early morning high-speed rollover crash in Perry County.
It happened Friday around 4:25 a.m. on MO 51 south of Route H.
According to the highway patrol, the 2007 Ford Mustang headed north on MO 51 at a high rate of speed and the driver tried to miss hitting an animal in the road. The car then went off the left side of the road and overturned throwing all 4 people in the car.
Three people were killed in the crash.
Alycia N. Dickey, 20, of Marissa, Illinois; Joshua S. Smith, 20, of Marissa, Illinois; and Cody A. Lailer, 21, of Chester, Illinois.
Timothy S. Hobeck, 28, of Chester, Illinois received serious injuries and was flown to a St. Louis hospital.
Troopers say no one was wearing a seat belt in the crash.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse