Route 51 reduced for bridge repairs | News
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Route 51 in Perry County will be reduced to one lane with a 10-foot width restriction as MoDOT crews replace the navigation lights on the bridge.
This is the bridge over the Mississippi River to Illinois.
Weather permitting, work will take place Monday, June 18 through Thursday, June 21 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to used extreme caution while travel ling near the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's customer service center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse