Ark. woman faces meth charges in Perry County | News
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS)- A 34-year-old Arkansas woman is facing meth related charges in Perry County, Missouri.
According to Sheriff Gary Schaaf, Kerri Sue Ellis, 34, of Pleasant Plains,
Arkansas, was arrested on Sunday when she was found with methamphetamine packaged for sale and/or distribution.
Ellis was charged with felony distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and exceeded the posted speed limit.
"Ellis was found to be in possession of nine
individual baggies of methamphetamine with a total weight of approximately 10.5 grams" Schaaf said.
She was being held at the Perry County Jail on $5,000
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse