Lucy St. in Perryville to close for concrete repairs | News
PERRYVILLE, MO (KFVS) - The City of Perryville says Lucy Street will be closed until Tuesday, February 5.
The street will be closed from Highway 61 to Harry Avenue for concrete repairs.
They ask that you please plan an alternate route.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse