I-55 in Perry County to be reduced for cable work | Transportation
Southbound I-55 in Perry and Ste. Genevieve Counties will be reduced to one lane on Monday while crews install guardrail and cable.
The work will run daily beginning on June 25 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
This section of road runs from Route J/N at Ozora to Route 51 at Perryville.
Work is expected to be completed on Wednesday, August 1.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse