Bridge deck replacement on Route Y in Perry Co. | Weather
PERRY COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Route Y in Perry County will be closed as contractor crews perform bridge deck replacement, according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
The bridge is located between Route A and County Road 450
Weather permitting, work will begin Monday, Feb. 25 at 7 a.m. and is expected to reopen by 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 23.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Perry - Missouri County Stories
Upcoming Events near Perry - Missouri County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse